"Animal Communicator, how do you help?"
Albert White Hat
Sičháŋǧu Lakota and Lakota Language Teacher
“We don’t have a word for ‘animal’ in our language.
[An] Animal, as I understand, means a second-class citizen that doesn’t have a mind…
In our philosophy and spirituality, all creation has a mind, has a communication system, and we call them Oyaté-Nations.
We call them ‘Wamakaska,’ living beings of the earth.”
Photo © Julie Lubick
also known as
Intuitive Interspecies Communication [IIC]
Using Heart-to-Heart Language techniques, I attune with your pets, animal family companions, and other non-human animals in various welfare settings, which results in remarkable, verbally articulated collaborative understanding with solutions and fresh perspectives for many topics.
In harmony with your entire care team.
Viewed as valid and formally honored, IIC has been practiced and applied across cultures worldwide throughout the millennia.
This method has been scientifically studied and applied within interdisciplinary settings for inspiring outcomes.
 For simplicity of language 'pets,' or 'animals' are the terms used to represent animals that are non-human.
Photo © Justin Brewer
Animal Communication sessions are among the truly incandescent experiences because animal companions are the wisest, aware, and most consistently delightful beings to meet.
They give selflessly, tirelessly, and always with Love!
P U R E L O V E !
Professionally for about 15 years, this is an area of specialty that I am particularly full of Love for, thanks to: a strong connection to the abilities from birth, an immeasurable place in my Heart for Spirit, and with the gratitude for non-human animal family, overall, who bring me immediately into the present moment, and into a place of feeling that I am unconditionally accepted.
I have been innately communicating with animals since my early childhood. As an established IIC professional, naturally, it is my joy to continually refine, and nurture, the faculties that make my contribution as helpful as can be, stay updated on the research, and to learn from the best; the beauties themselves!
A Portrait of Mentors
Photographed are two main sources of inspiration for my presence, dedication, and Love in the field of Animal Communication.
One could connect and understand with all animals and Living beings during all the time I knew him in a way that was remarkable, and I paid close attention. He did not broadcast this part of his Life, nor did he let just anyone know about that piece of his Wisdom.
The other with the handsome whiskers...well, let's just say he was by that time the 4th miniature Schnauzer of my Life and the one who by far specialized in opening my Heart to the broadest possibilities of giving with all that you have, being present, being still for listening, and remaining playful. Both family members are constant reminders of my motivational joy, and my hope about what I may contribute for you.
Photo © Our Charismata
"My life’s calling wasn’t only to work with animals; it was to work with them to help people." Danielle Mackinnon, and in agreement, ~Anne Marie at Our Charismata
How can I not be enthusiastic about bringing this service into the Lives of others after getting to know the 'animal family' for who they really are and what they can contribute with a deeper exchange in communication? Their particular personalities, oftentimes strong opinions, witty humor, unexpected insights, complete respect towards me (as it is mutual), and zero baggage or judgment makes animal communication sessions very dear to me.
Animals are naturally resonating and dwelling in Unconditional Love,
and part of expressing that Love is the opportunity to help us arrive at this place within our own Lives.
WHAT IS ANIMAL COMMUNICATION?
It is also known as Intuitive Interspecies Communication (IIC)
& Interspecies Telepathic Communication
"When we love animals and want to honor and effectively communicate with them, we must relate to them not only via their physical bodies and observable behavior, but also beyond biology and behavior--to acknowledge and communicate with them at the level of their souls." ~Teresa Wagner
D E F I N I T I O N "Intuitive interspecies communication (IIC), is a method of connecting and intuitively exchanging information with non-human animals using a highly complex set of intuitive skills. IIC occurs across many cultures and is growing in use in contemporary wildlife rehabilitation, conservation, veterinary care, and is often used for resolving human-animal conflicts in domestic contexts. While IIC can occur while in direct physical proximity to a non-human animal, it can also occur over great distances and does not require face-to-face encounters nor the visual, auditory, voice or other cues humans normally associate with interactive communication. Illustrations of IIC are reported across many fields and cultures, but it is currently under-researched." Dr. MJ Barrett University of Saskatchewan SOURCE https://researchers.usask.ca/mj-barrett/research.php "Having a person who deeply cares, understands and who will not attempt to pacify us with platitudes or impose their own religious, spiritual or new age beliefs about how we are supposed to view animals, our loss, or how we are supposed to heal. Having a compassionately skilled, unconditionally loving witness to our loss, our grief and our process of healing can make all the difference in how we heal our hearts and come closer to finding peace." Teresa Wagner SOURCE https://www.petworks.com/listing/teresa-wagner-ms-pet-loss-grief-counselor-carmel-by-the-sea-ca
HOW DO ANIMAL COMMUNICATORS MAKE THE CONNECTION?
M E E T and G R E E T
Each Animal Communicator has a personalized approach. When I connect, I first set myself in a meditative, receptive, serene, thankful, and welcoming state of mind and Heart. Breath work is an important of the process and in no time, the exchange begins. I ask permission of them first; if they are welcoming to communicate with me. In my experience with this service of great Love shown by them, there has been the positive response. Sometimes the animal companion has questions for me first in order to feel comfortable with me, or to understand that their honest responses will not lead to trouble or embarrassement for anyone. This greeting process happens all within seconds. It is naturally very helpful if the animal, or animals are with you when we all connect for the session! Even if they are napping or busy, there is the opportunity to connect most strongly.
WHAT DOES THE SCIENCE OR RESEARCH SAY ABOUT CONNECTING?
"The mutual exchange of visceral feelings, emotions, mental impressions, and thoughts, embodies sensations of touch, smell, taste, sound, as well as visuals in the mind's eye. IIC appears as detailed, non-verbal, and non-physical forms of communication between species. While these exchanges can occur while in direct phsyical proximity to the animal, they can also occur over great distances." SOURCE: Barrett et. al. 2021, p. 151. https://researchers.usask.ca/mj-barrett/documents/speaking-with-other-animals.pdf
With special thanks and appreciation for the work of Dr. MJ Barrett of the University of Saskatchewan
Yes, to be clear, your non-human animal family / companion(s) communicate with me most commonly by the Spiritual senses, telepathy, images, clairsentience, clairaudience etc., and I, then, share with you what has been expressed.
This service opens up the way for a reciprocal communication experience.
Assistance with both Living in body, and in full Spirit.
The relevance specific to your situation is so straightforward that any session information can be put into action right away!
C O M M U N I C A T I O N T O P I C S I N C L U D E
their general thoughts, responses to your questions for them, any questions/requests they have for you, explaining why there is a certain behavior, and helping both 'human' and 'animal' understand each others' point of view on the matter. MORE DETAILS BELOW
"Someone is translating, ok!"
The animal family are always imparting a sense of freedom and acceptance, and are really thankful that you are asking on their behalf...so they kind of "light up" and express, "Someone is translating, ok!" Sometimes, interfering a nap or another important task is inconvenient, as has been expressed, but in the end they are so selfless that they will take time to participate. Also! Sometimes, they become very relaxed during a session so it appears that they are resting, but they are actually... how can I describe it!... helping to make the connection clear, fluent, vibrant, and welcoming.
THIS EXPLAINS A LOT ! From my earliest memories, "animals/pets" were not "other."
I always felt, and still feel, at home and at peace concerning "animals," which contributes to the Trust needed for specialized communication.
Thankfully, since we were best buds, the miniature Schnauzer of my childhood was the sharing type!
Artwork © Olivia Wendel
FEATURED JOURNAL POST
O V E R V I E W of T O P I C S
that can be creatively applied to most any situation
* Emotions and thoughts conveyed telepathically and translated by me to communicate to you.
Essentially, what are their thoughts?
* Know your animals' emotional needs, in varying circumstances, and understand how that relates to your coexistence.
* Be able to look at things through the animals' eyes. See and include their point of view when making or enforcing boundaries (rules).
* Clearly help the animals understand W H Y, you, other humans, and other animals prefer and feel the most comfortable, the most safe with the outlined, explained boundaries / rules.
They have to know the why of it! It is so simple!
[Here clients also usually learn a quick practice in real time, if they do not already know, of sending the animal friend a mental, visual image message... because visual images from you (often more than vocalizing) are a strong communication preference.]
* Discover what is behind a worrisome behavior. For example, phobias, inappropriate elimination, aggression, extreme anxiety, excessive pacing, gnawing, among others.
* Clear up the cause, or causes behind the identified behaviors to reestablish mutual understanding, and identify the key thoughts and actions for the journey going forward.
RESCUED ANIMAL COMPANIONS
* Insight helps with the transition, bonding, and allows you to get a picture of what the animal companion experienced before (if necessary). This assists in how to ease any remaining trauma, and promote healing surrounding previous living conditions, neglect or abandonment.
* Feelings and thoughts about the dynamics in the home; new additions, a recent death, etc.
* Feelings or concerns about relationships among more than one animal companion in the home. Who is going through a rough patch and why. Mutual exchange of ideas for how to address this area; shed light and understanding.
* Topics you would like to be sure your animal family understands.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL
* Food preferences and food sensitivities. General sensitivities and related requests.
* How much play time / energy expression is ideal. Does it change from day to day? Does weather affect this? Agreeing on a way to let the human know, “This is great,” “Too much,” “A little more today please?” Insight into creative ideas to implement.
This includes MENTAL ENERGY exertion, too! Some animal companions are thinkers and learners at heart!
* Insight into the contributors to dis-eases, and possible interventions that show to be the most compatible and promising for the specifics of your animal companion's body and mind.
* Understanding how to ease separation anxiety.
* Easing potential anxiety or related emotional upset about:
1. Being at the Veterinarian's office
2. Extended stays at “Pet Hotels, Spas, Retreats”
3. Bathing / Grooming
6. Visits to, or extended stays in, entirely new environments; relatives, partners,
* Discerning the most compatible learning styles, and finding out about related requests to optimize learning.
* I Love this! Identifying, or confirming, their unique talents, skills, tailored-to-them abilities, including talents-to-be-fulfilled-wishes (dreams..."Is this possible, please?!").
AN INNATE SENSE OF PURPOSE That could include a type of job or volunteer position, or how the animal companions would further like to share their skills and abilities in the service of others.
END OF LIFE PHASE and SUPPORT
* Insight into the 'end of Life' phases of animal companions, and how it is from their perspective.
Know if they are ready to pass on and say, 'Goodbye.' Additionally, there is often the communication about: 'Look for these signs from me, after the time has come.'
* Understand and confirm what aids in comfort, or easing / transforming pain. Insights into how 'pain' is experienced by animal companions.
THE MUTUAL WISDOM shared for COMPASSION and LOVE
* Requests made by Y O U to your animal family (pets) and the response.
* Specific requests made by the animal companions.
* Specifics the animal friend truly enjoys (and sometimes asks for more of). These can be surprising!
* Wisdom and Insight from the animal companion out of Love to assist you.
* And most possibly any possibility!
New to an Animal Communication Session?
T I P S F O R P R E P A R I N G! Allow the space for all of your questions, your thoughts, and emotions to shine while you are writing them in preparation! You are gently encouraged to be playful, creative, curious, courageous, to think out of the box, and to try not to censor yourself as you are brainstorming your questions for your beloved animal family, companions, and those in your care!
This is truly a judgment-free atmosphere, and your Love and efforts for your animal family or companions is greatly honored.
The sessions and the content are not intended to work against what you, your veterinarian, trainer, or animal behaviorist are indicating. The aspiration is to maintain a collective harmony with all of your chosen modalities and, as you decide, the insights provided from your session with Our Charismata.
A link for
P R E P A R I N G F OR A S E S S I O N W I TH OUR CHARISMATA
"Topics Overview" PDF for Animal Communication with Anne Marie at Our Charismata, for your convenience.
O P E N - M I N D E D Participation is v a l u a b l e
Communicating with your "live" animal companion(s) may shed Light on many areas your animal friend/family has been trying to express to you, or even for you.
A lot can unfold in these sessions. I have noticed the most benefit from these sessions when the client is ready, and willing, to be open-minded about important changes that may be requested in any area of your animal friend's life and also yours.
A C O L L A B O R A T I V E A P P R O A C H
The sessions and the content are not intended to work against what you, your veterinarian, trainer, or animal behaviorist are indicating. The aspiration is to bring into, or keep, all of your chosen modalities in harmony. They can all support each other and bring out the greatest qualities that work together for the good; and these are the outcomes that insight can provide during a session.
The applicable communication from your animal companion, by nature, helps in this spirit of collaboration.
If Information that I translate seems to provide an alternate method, approach, or is seemingly "at odds" with what you feel is best to do, or what your team of professionals are communicating, please defer to them, and your own innate insight.
Many times there is a way to blend, combine, or create an intersection of the seemingly "at odds" pieces of Information so that they are functioning in collaboration.